Friday, November 9, 2007

Web Site Design of Distinction was born today

Today is the birthday of Web Site Design of Distinction by Bartomedia.

I have official opened my own blogspot today to dedicate my commitment to producing Intuative and Advanced Website Designs and Systems that are fun to use with examples and tutorials on how to build and integrate them into your own site.

This blog has been a long time coming but like any other website designer will tell you there just arn't enough hours in the day.

My background experience, 7 years HTML, 5 years PHP and MySQL, 2 years Apache Mod-Rewriting, Javascript and CSS.

My development system of choice is base on LAMP Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.

7 comments:

e-Definers Technology said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Its really very useful topic. Thanks for sharing this information.

SAP ABAP Training in Chennai

Unknown said...

This information is useful thanks for giving information..........


Best Training Institute in chennai

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice and wonderfull informatiion with us...
SAP MM Training in Chennai

Unknown said...

Its really very useful topic.



VMware Training in Chennai

padmapriya said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll

be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Copy Editing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this useful article.